Welcome! DAP Malaysia is launching a new Democratic Internship Programme and we’re looking for aspiring future leaders! If you’re enthusiastic, persevering, and vibrant, we would love to meet you!
Students with diploma, undergraduate, or graduate qualifications are encouraged to apply. We will be offering more than 30 attachments nationwide with various national leaders, Members of Parliament, and State Assembly-persons (ADUN) across Malaysia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Assist and contribute to the work of the MP/ADUN or any assigned office
- Gain first-hand experience and insight into the workings of a national leader
- Attend parliamentary sessions or state assembly sessions (if any)
- Organize/participate in press conferences, discussions, community/political events etc.
As part of the programme, candidates are required to:
- Submit a word essay documenting your experience and insight gained
- Contribute a proposal on how to improve the office of an MP/ADUN or the operations of DAP Malaysia
- Fully cooperate with the MP/ADUN and their team.
SELECTION CRITERIA and REQUIREMENTS:
- Youths aged 18-25 (students, fresh grads or young working adults)
- Able to commit for a full-time attachment, MINIMUM period of 2 months
- Applicants are required to have access to their own transportation and accommodation during the programme.
- Successful candidates will be informed via email
- Participants of the programme are entitled to a monthly allowance.
Drop us an email at [email protected] should you have any enquiry.
Like and Share our Facebook Page